Total Pageviews

MS-06R Zaku II High Mobility Type (Johnny Ridden) Papercraft

Zaku II (Johnny Ridden)
Height : 40cm
Page :22
Dificult : Medium
Limited Edition Template Papercraft



    Johnny Ridden was a third-generation descendant of immigrants from former Australia, and has a British-American heritage. At age 22, he completed his higher education and volunteered to join the Zeon national defense force. After undergoing training, he was assigned to the Mobile Assault Force as a mobile suit pilot.
(Sourch by Gundam Fandom)


    You can only get it when you follow the challenges I have on my Facebook and meet the criteria that I reveal in my YouTube posts, and I thank the builders who were great at making them, you are very talented. And you also have the opportunity to get it when you buy the Zaku II papercraft version of Shin Matsunaga and Black Tri Star, which will be in the download package in one button purchase with a validity period until December 2021


No comments: